NewsState of the Hemi, 2022 • Even Demon test cars live to be broken • FCA racks in NEMPA awards

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002 PT cruiser /overheating

Discussion in 'PT Cruiser' started by geraldg, Apr 22, 2017.

1. chuzz

chuzz Active Member

I'd offer to sell you my GT pretty cheap, Dana, but I really don't think you'd want to make the 3,000 mile drive to get it. LOL I'll be putting it on craigslist before long. Just need to get my van straightened out first. I love driving the PT, but it just doesn't have the room I want for now. And I can't afford to keep 3 vehicles, insure and maintain them.

2. dana44

dana44 Well-Known Member Ad-Free Member

Yeah, I would get it for my sister. She had a black turbo convertible and had to sell it a few years back and regrets it to this day. Me, I have too many projects to complete before I get any new cars, but thanks for the offer, I always enjoyed the PT Cruisers, both my daughters have one right now.

3. chuzz

chuzz Active Member

It's a love/hate relationship that I have with mine. I love driving it and the icy cold a/c it has. I hate the fact that it's not big enough to haul a full 4x8 sheet of anything in and having to work on it! Anyway, I'm going to clean it up and put it on craigslist in the next couple of weeks. Now that I have the a/c fixed on my "new" GC and it's already getting better mileage than the PT, I'm happy with the situation. If I don't sell the GT, then the next time my 200 needs tires, I'll have a practically new set ready for it!