NewsKeeping the (valve lift) pressure up • Behind the Jeep/Ram spinoff chatter • Demon to beat Exorcist?

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Chrysler 200 turbocharge

Discussion in 'Performance' started by M-WONDER, Oct 27, 2016.

1. M-WONDER

M-WONDER Member

I have a 2014 base model Chrysler 200 I want to boost engine performance while keeping it stock does anyone out there have any suggestions for what I will need and a ball park number for what it will cost.

2. pt006

pt006 Member

Trade it in for a V-6. Easier and cheaper.

PCRMike and valiant67 like this.
  3. AC TC

AC TC Active Member

A nitrous shot. After that it´ll get expensive.

Bob Lincoln likes this.
  4. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator Level III Supporter

Welcome to Allpar. NOx may be the best bang for the buck, but it will likely void your powertrain warranty if you ever needed to use it.
    The NOX injection system must be calibrated professionally or else damage could occur.
    This is a 2.4L/62TE? A Hurricane may be upcoming and the 283 hp Pentastar V6 200 is incredibly quick to me.
    2016 Hurricane Fours: Turbocharged (Again)

GLHS60 likes this.
  5. Bob Lincoln

Bob Lincoln "CHECK FAULT CODES" Level 2 Supporter

"turbo" and "stock" do not mix in this context.

Detonator Yellow likes this.
  6. mopar22

mopar22 Member

Road race Motorsports has a turbo kit for the 2.4 dart. Not sure if all te parts would be able to fit in the same spots or not and it's a pretty penny

7. BEEAH

BEEAH Member

^ This. You won't be disappointed.

8. GLHS60

GLHS60 Member

The 2014 200 4 cyl Engine would be the World Engine and the Caliber SRT had a turbocharged World Engine so that might be a source of factory Engine parts.

Electronics would be another story.

Thanks
    Randy