NewsNew Compass shipping soon • Compass: mpg, $$$ • Demon’s drag suspension: better launches

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car and Driver rates Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio number ONE...

Discussion in 'Fiat News & Rumors' started by SUPER Q, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Prabhjot

Prabhjot Member

Uses fca's multiair2 tech: does the new Jaguar/LandRover turbo petrol 2 liter, i think i read.

2. Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson Member

The Jag is stunningly beautiful wile the Alfa front end is borderline revolting, the sides a BMW riff and the back end just ok. Just goes to show that looks are purely subjective. The iconic Alfa front grill is just revolting to me.

3. FGA cheerleader

FGA cheerleader Member

It's not identical but most possible something very similar from same supplier.

4. Chase300

Chase300 Member

Well I do like BMW's look, so probably why Alfa's front Triangle I find attractive and nice to see something different.
    Jag just looks bland. You could hang any Japanese nameplate on it and you'd never know better. It already looks 10 yrs old.
    You're going to know the Alfa is a different car.
    Why would you want something that blended into the background?

5. Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson Member

I think BMWs are dreary and making the Alfa resemble the 3 from the side and using the polarizing Alfa maw makes for something different for sure.

If you think the Jag looks like anything Japanese I dont know what to tell you because modern Japanese luxury is totally Godzilla with Lexus spindal atrocity front grill and the Infiniti Bionic Catfish just plain weird. Acuras with their bird beaks are no better. The Alfa looks ok from the side and back if not exciting, but the front end they hang on it just makes it weird. Hey, sometimes weird sells so who knows? I think the ATS looks better than the Alfa but the interior is not nearly as nice as the Alfa. The Jag would be the one I would get......if I am going to buy a completely unreliable European car I would go with the completely unreliable make with a far more established dealer and parts network.

6. MJAB

MJAB Active Member

I guess also this ones resemble the BMW series 3.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. tomaz

tomaz Active Member

The Jag is REALLY bland inside and out.

8. tomaz

tomaz Active Member

I keep telling people that the Giulia is a RWD evolution of this these generations!!!