NewsState of the Hemi, 2022 • Even Demon test cars live to be broken • FCA racks in NEMPA awards

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did some work on the car.

Discussion in 'PT Cruiser' started by Robert Castro, May 2, 2017.

1. Robert Castro

Robert Castro New Member

My tires were shot and I have been waiting to get some money together for a new set. My cousin has an 05 cruiser that has the same size tires with mag rims. Her car broke down last year and she took off the tires and sold them to me with rims for 300. The tires were bought 2 months before the car broke down. New tires and rims for 300. Score! While replacing the tires I broke a stud that was over torqued on the last tire. Of course, last stud on the last tire. I put the tire on and put it in the shop yesterday to have it replaced as well as a new cooling fan. Tired of overheating at every light. Will pick the car up today and send pics if requested. Just happy to get my car back to safe working conditions.

wolfsblood07 likes this.