Allpar Forums banner

The full Dodge Challenger Demon thread

777K views 5K replies 197 participants last post by  UN4GTBL 
#1 ·
#13 ·
My 09 srt8 is great fun to drive I can't imagine what something with twice as much hp would be like. I remember lamenting the death of the muscle cars in the late 70s and early 80s when the hp was dropping. Now my car in the garage would put my old Road Runner to shame and my car is slow. Exciting times to be a Mopar enthusiast!

#18 ·
Man, I need to stay away from comment sections.

"won't have more hp. that motor is already maxed out."

"it'll be twin turbo"

"might be using the grand cherokee driveline"

^From people who say "I know people...".

#24 ·
I was told that I was "overestimating" FCA.

My response, how can you OVERESTIMATE a company that produced the Hellcat with 707HP (VASTLY more than anyone expected) and the Viper ACR (track destroyer)?

I think they've earned benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#52 ·
I was told that I was "overestimating" FCA.

My response, how can you OVERESTIMATE a company that produced the Hellcat with 707HP (VASTLY more than anyone expected) and the Viper ACR (track destroyer)?

I think they've earned benefit of the doubt.
Bingo.

Reactions: Jethro
#30 ·
I won't deny that the "Base Hellcat" sales will drop substantially. Hellcat buyers have been ponying-up (pun intended) to get the best of the best. Dodge providing a better best only ostracizes the 707HP. Imagine how disappointed a guy at the track will be when someone asks if it is only a 707HP Hellcat?

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#41 ·
So, what is the hidden message in your post?

Or am I all strung out on rumors, hints, and hidden messages? Do I need a "demonic" intervention?

All of a sudden, demonic possession sounds pretty darned appealing?

"Dodge: Exercise your Demon!"

Stop me now, I can go on!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.