NewsNew Compass shipping soon • Compass: mpg, $$$ • Demon’s drag suspension: better launches

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye Dodge...Hello Jeep

Discussion in 'Compacts: Renegade, Patriot, Compass, Caliber' started by Mastertech63, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Mastertech63

Mastertech63 New Member Supporter

Said goodbye to one of the best cars I have owned in a long time: 2012 Avenger R/T. Replaced it with a left over 2016 Renegade Limited 4X4. Let's hope I am just as happy with this for the next 5 years!
    Anything I should be on the lookout for mechanically? This one has those HUGE removable panels in the roof. Has anyone seen any leak issues with these?

BobbiBigWheels and ImperialCrown like this.
  2. BobbiBigWheels

BobbiBigWheels I'm likely at work... Ad-Free Member

I have had zero complaints for leaks from the MySky roof yet. Is it the powered or fixed roof? You'll notice the system that locks it into place is far superior to the plastic clamps on a Wrangler.

3. Mastertech63

Mastertech63 New Member Supporter

The MySky has the power/removable front section and the removable rear section. Still getting used to the 6.0 radio and all the options. Makes the old MyGig seem ancient. Although I do miss all the music that was stored on that MyGig.

BobbiBigWheels likes this.
  4. BobbiBigWheels

BobbiBigWheels I'm likely at work... Ad-Free Member

Grab a USB, put all your music on it, plug it in, forget about it :D

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    Mastertech63 likes this.