NewsWho makes the “most American” vehicles? • Meet the upgraded 2018 Durangos • Rumored Challenger Hellcat Widebody: it’s real

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need 72 Fury II Police Sedan Body/Frame Bushings

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Help' started by Christopher Zavatski, Feb 14, 2017.

  1. Christopher Zavatski

    Christopher Zavatski Member

    I am doing a frame-off restoration of my 1972 Fury II Police Sedan. I am looking for Body/Frame Bushings (3 sets total), front door interior panels black and a deck lid emblem says (Fury II). Also if anyone has other parts, I'll sure like to hear from you.

  2. AC TC

    AC TC Active Member

    Didnt the cop cars come with the rubber bushings replaced with cast iron bushings from the factory?
  3. Rickorino

    Rickorino Member

    Long time ago, I had a 69 fury 2. What's under the hood of that police cruiser?
  4. ImperialCrown

    ImperialCrown Moderator Level III Supporter

    Welcome to Allpar. Looking at the 70-72 Mopar parts catalog, I see 'Isolators' listed for the front crossmember, but no picture to confirm what they may look like. The right/left Mopar part #'s are 2071514 and 2071515. Google might help you with images and applications.
    NOS may be fruitless, but you might use the part #'s as a search reference?
    The parts book ends at chapter 13, so I couldn't look up the emblem. That would be in chapter 23 (body). You may want to look for a Mopar parts catalog book or CD on eBay or Amazon?
  5. valiant67

    valiant67 Rich Corinthian Leather Level III Supporter

    I'm not sure they did, I've never had them on any of the cop cars I've had (though supposedly some did). But I've never had a C body one.