NewsNew 500L launched • Updated: Engine recap • Mopar dominates Funny Car, sets records

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Green Go vs. 2015 Sublime Green

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by Hellcatbroughtmehere, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Hellcatbroughtmehere

Hellcatbroughtmehere Member

Hey guys I recently noticed that Green Go is a Challenger color available this year and like Sublime I love the look of it.

Just wondering if anyone has seen both in person (preferably side by side) in order to tell me which is "louder" or which is brighter/stands out more.

Thanks

2. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

Yes, Sublime is much more of a brighter or whiter green while Green Go is a bit darker. Also there is more metallic flake in Sublime so it almost turns white in direct sunlight.

[​IMG]

There is the two original colors next to next other, Sublime (left) and Green Go (right). The new colors are a lot more shiny with the new clear coat protection and more metallic flake then the original but the shades are close.

GasAxe and Hellcatbroughtmehere like this.
  3. Hellcatbroughtmehere

Awesome answer and great examples. Thank you so much. I think it's still Sublime for me but I do like the Go more than Green with Envy.

Any chance Sublime will come around again before this platform ends? On the Challenger specifically. I'm worried it will be like the (2007???) Charger.

I'd like Sublime but I'd like to wait until this platform has shown all its cards before I dive in.

4. desavona

desavona Member

Drove through a dealer lot last night, they have a Charger Hellcat in Go Mango that's amazing.

Here it is

They actually have three Charger Hellcats on the lot, and 6 Challenger Hellcats lol

5. wtxiceman

wtxiceman Member Level III Supporter

And at a 4,000 discount.

6. desavona

desavona Member

Yep. The sales side of this dealer is good, but I've had issues with the service side. Shocker I know lol. Westgate will give you a fair price, but they won't give the vehicle away for some reason lol. Brand new dealership being built closer to my home that I'm hopeful will have a better service center, but the sales side better be top notch or I'll still buy from Westgate but service elsewhere.

wtxiceman likes this.
  7. eaglecars

eaglecars Active Member

Wow, that looks absolutely stunning! Love the black stripes on it too.

8. JavelinAMX

JavelinAMX Active Member

Reminiscent of the Big Bad Javelins and AMX's from '69 and '70 :

[​IMG]

Mike V., redriderbob and DarkSky like this.
  9. Mastertech63

Mastertech63 New Member Supporter

Also available on Charger. Local dealer has 2 on the lot.

Hellcatbroughtmehere likes this.
  10. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

Now you are talking!

Mike

11. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

Yes, Green Go is available on every trim level. Lots of them around Metro Detroit.

UN4GTBL likes this.
  12. Hellcatbroughtmehere

That looks epic! Mopar colors are better than all the rest!

13. Hellcatbroughtmehere

Does anyone know if sublime green will become available again before challenger production ends? Or does anyone have an educated guess?

14. ramajama

ramajama Member

Both colors are Awe-Sum!

15. MPE426HEMI

MPE426HEMI Active Member