NewsWho makes the “most American” vehicles? • Meet the upgraded 2018 Durangos • Rumored Challenger Hellcat Widebody: it’s real

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Questionable PT Cruisers

Discussion in 'PT Cruiser' started by Al999, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Al999

Al999 New Member

2. chuzz

chuzz Active Member

I don't know. I kind of like the PT Limo. But the other two are fugly. Especially the last one. Yikes!

3. george w

george w Member Level III Supporter

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The PT is a very unique car, well styled in the retro theme and it certainly does not dissolve into the automotive landscape with all the look alike 4 door sedans today that have flooded the market. It also lends itself as a canvas of automotive creativity and I applaud all those PT owners who have expressed their individuality with their PT's.

66coronet and schelled like this.
  4. chuzz

chuzz Active Member

Then you'd probably like mine with the paint fade on top and the clear coat peel on the left quarter panel and hatch , George. It's unique and funky looking! LOL

5. JA Cumbo

JA Cumbo Enjoying the ride. Supporter

The funny thing is the very people who thinks a PT is ugly, probably thinks a Nissan Cube or Scion XB are amazingly styled vehicles.

6. duster92

duster92 Active Member

The PT is a love it or hate it car. I do think there is a very fine line between great and terrible when customizing a car. I'm fine with the Limo. The Jurassic Park version makes no sense at all..there was no PT Cruiser in the movie. The second one takes it too far. The intention is there, but there are too many design elements and some ill fitting body parts on the car.