cars

allpar, the Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep car and truck site

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

Photo

400 performance short block/727 for sale

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Knightmoves91

Knightmoves91
  • 275 posts

Posted November 1, 2009 at 06:19 pm

this is a 400 40 over big block rebuilt this summer.keith black pistons,eagle 3D rods,ARP head & main studs,comp cams timing chain set,voo doo cam,total seal zero gap molly rings,bronz intermetiat shaft bushing,melling HV oilpump and intermedite shaft.also has a 187 oil pan.the motor was stored and has not been fired up.the trans is a 727 rebuilt by weaver racing transmissions in virginia. i have all the paper work and reciepts. this tranz is freash and unused sense rebuild. i also have a mopar performance M1 intake for this motor. i've been out of work for 18 months and really need the cash so if someone wants it i'll let it go for $2000. but,i have to admit i have $1200 in the trans and $1200 in just machine work!!!! my lose is your gain!!! i'm willing also to meet half way for a pick up if not to far. i only take pay pal or cash.
please contact me at 434/806-4494 ask for bobby.motor is in virginia.
http://www.mymopar.c...?showtopic=9341 use for pics!

Edited by homeboysduster, November 1, 2009 at 10:33 pm.

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · People
Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated Mopar (Dodge, Chrysler, etc) car related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2013 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.