allpar, the Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep car and truck site

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

Photo
- - - - -

Great New "Let Freedom Rev" Posters

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 JRS200x

JRS200x

CJDR + FIAT SALES PERSON

• Supporters (L2)
  • 3,334 posts

Posted July 6, 2010 at 03:37 pm

So we received some pretty great "Let Freedom Rev" posters today from Chrysler. We received at least 100 of these things and have tons of extras so i would assume most dealers will as well. Check with them and you can probably get one, they really are very cool and high quality!

If you are in the Hampton Roads, VA area let me know and I can probably hook you up with one.

[attachment=2452:100MEDIA95IMAG0026.jpg]

#2 PCRMike

PCRMike
  • 1,118 posts

Posted July 7, 2010 at 07:32 am

OMG!!!!

I want one SOOOO bad! I am a huge Gee Dub fan, and build performance heads, that would rock so well!

I am in Tennessee, though. Anyone got some extras nearby? Maybe I could pay the shipping?

#3 johnb300m

johnb300m

Gearhead

• 1,046 posts

Posted July 7, 2010 at 08:05 am

So we received some pretty great "Let Freedom Rev" posters today from Chrysler. We received at least 100 of these things and have tons of extras so i would assume most dealers will as well. Check with them and you can probably get one, they really are very cool and high quality!

If you are in the Hampton Roads, VA area let me know and I can probably hook you up with one.

That picture is my desktop wallpaper right now :D

With the inscription, "This is the car you buy because you can't buy a bald eagle."

:D

#4 runfromcheney

runfromcheney
  • 870 posts

Posted July 7, 2010 at 09:55 am

Its my desktop wallpaper as well. Man, I would like to find one of those posters to hang up in my room.

#5 JA Cumbo

JA Cumbo
  • Supporters
  • 1,812 posts

Posted July 7, 2010 at 09:56 am

I am going accross the street this afternoon and seeing if they happen to have any at the dealer in town.

#6 JRS200x

JRS200x

CJDR + FIAT SALES PERSON

• Supporters (L2)
  • 3,334 posts

Posted July 7, 2010 at 11:03 am

I am willing to take and e-mail a higher res 8M picture for anyone interested and e-mail it to you, as I realize that current picture isn't all that great.

#7 PCRMike

PCRMike
  • 1,118 posts

Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:20 pm

I am willing to take and e-mail a higher res 8M picture for anyone interested and e-mail it to you, as I realize that current picture isn't all that great.

Heck yeah! I have a color laser sitting here now. Send it PLEASE!

pcrmike[at]gmail.com

#8 JRS200x

JRS200x

CJDR + FIAT SALES PERSON

• Supporters (L2)
  • 3,334 posts

Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:31 pm

Heck yeah! I have a color laser sitting here now. Send it PLEASE!

pcrmike[at]gmail.com

Sent, let me know how it looks.

#9 PCRMike

PCRMike
  • 1,118 posts

Posted July 7, 2010 at 03:21 pm

I likes it. You can tell it is a photo of it, but the real thing looks like it would absolutely rule. I am putting this over my desk at home. Thanks!

#10 jerseyjoe

jerseyjoe

Plymouth Makes It

• Supporters
  • 4,844 posts

Posted July 8, 2010 at 09:14 am

Over the desk right near my USMC stuff would be just right!

#11 dodgefever

dodgefever
  • 97 posts

Posted July 8, 2010 at 08:36 pm

I was just at Greenbrier Dodge today buying a 2007 Caliber, but forgot about asking for a poster!

#12 John Rogers

John Rogers

Paper Tag Rubicon

• 4,434 posts

Posted July 8, 2010 at 08:50 pm

My wife picked up two at Jackson's in Enid, one for the man-cave or garage. The other is in a mailing tube on the way to Iraq to adorn my CHU.

#13 JRS200x

JRS200x

CJDR + FIAT SALES PERSON

• Supporters (L2)
  • 3,334 posts

Posted July 9, 2010 at 10:07 pm

I was just at Greenbrier Dodge today buying a 2007 Caliber, but forgot about asking for a poster!

If you want, come by Pomoco CJD of Newport News and I will hook you up with one. We just got some even bigger posters of it, again too many, so if you wanna come up, let me know, just ask for John.

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated car-related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2014 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.