cars

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

Photo
- - - - -

Heater problems - 2004 Sebring

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 msg123456

msg123456
  • 134 posts

Posted August 31, 2010 at 06:45 pm

Hi all, today it took around 30 minutes for the hot air to come on in my 2004 sebring touring. Just wondered if anyone else has run into this problem.

Thanks, Malcolm

#2 digitalrailroader

digitalrailroader
  • 1,105 posts

Posted August 31, 2010 at 11:53 pm

Okay, I have two questions, what engine do you have, and have you experienced any cooling problems lately?

#3 msg123456

msg123456
  • 134 posts

Posted September 1, 2010 at 02:33 pm

Okay, I have two questions, what engine do you have, and have you experienced any cooling problems lately?

Hi there, thanks for your reply. I have the 2.7 litre and have not experienced any problems up until now. I was thinking of taking it to the dealer to get a rad flush and having them replace the thermostat.

Not sure if this is the problem though.

Malcolm

#4 ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown
  • Supporters
  • Others:Forum Leader
  • 11,755 posts

Posted September 1, 2010 at 03:21 pm

Low coolant level can cause this. Check the resevior and radiator level.

#5 msg123456

msg123456
  • 134 posts

Posted September 2, 2010 at 12:52 am

Low coolant level can cause this. Check the resevior and radiator level.

Thanks very much for your reply. You were correct. I also have a leaking housing that I have to replace. Regards, Malcolm

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · People
Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated Mopar (Dodge, Chrysler, etc) car related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2013 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.