cars

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

Photo
- - - - -

mds valve 5.7L hemi

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 aufles.mopar

aufles.mopar
  • Inactive
  • 3 posts

Posted June 13, 2011 at 06:48 am

hello
is it anyone who have or could get me an mds valve for an 2006 5.7 hemi.
i destroyed one when taking the engine apart.
i plugged the hole in the block as my 6.1 hemi but those two valves doesent vork
i'm not getting it here in norway so if it is anyone who could get one for me it would be great.
or tip me a place i could get one
thanks runar

#2 ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown
  • Supporters
  • Others:Forum Leader
  • 11,785 posts

Posted June 13, 2011 at 06:24 pm

Welcome to Allpar. I show a part # of 53032152AD for the MDS solenoid. You might try discountmoparparts.net and see if they can ship trans-atlantic parts? Have your VIN ID number and sales code number handy. They are very helpful to us here.

Edited by ImperialCrown, June 13, 2011 at 06:27 pm.

#3 AC TC

AC TC
  • 1,523 posts

Posted June 15, 2011 at 01:02 am

In sweden id just go to the nearest mercedes dealer...
Its still in function and works great.

#4 aufles.mopar

aufles.mopar
  • Inactive
  • 3 posts

Posted June 16, 2011 at 04:26 pm

Welcome to Allpar. I show a part # of 53032152AD for the MDS solenoid. You might try discountmoparparts.net and see if they can ship trans-atlantic parts? Have your VIN ID number and sales code number handy. They are very helpful to us here.

thanx.i got one from ebay,discountmoparts.net had one but they would only accept wiretransfer who is pretty expencive.

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · People
Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated Mopar (Dodge, Chrysler, etc) car related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2013 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.