cars

allpar, the Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep car and truck site

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

Photo

Advance Auto online deal

2 replies to this topic

#1 Mark Simmons

Mark Simmons
  • 3 posts

Posted September 8, 2012 at 12:35 pm

the `96 Cherokee 4.0l AT needed a new radiator, shop on line for local instock, found AAP deal: sign up n order online %15 min off, + free shipping, $25.00 coupon for use in sep. - oct. ordered w\my paypal, dropped by store selected for pick up. Only delay was the counter guy couldn't find order, it was pulled n ready right behind him :whistle: . installed next a.m. saved almost $300.00 from job quote. :drive: . back to being cool.

#2 John Wood

John Wood
  • 10,654 posts

Posted September 8, 2012 at 03:37 pm

If you search for Advance Auto Coupons on line, you can find some terrific coupons or discount codes. On Labor Day, I had to buy 2 brake rotors for my Toyota. I found a $40 off coupon for any purchase of $100 or more. Those rotors were priced just over $100 for the pair so the coupon code worked. The code is CCABIN (if it still works). Simply check the stock at your local store and order it to the store for immediate pickup. Note: some coupons can only be used one time.... but if you have another family member you can probably use it again.

With that said, the prices of Advance products are often higher than Rock Auto or several other on-line vendors, but the convienence of the picking the product up immediately is often more valuable.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

#3 Jaydon

Jaydon
  • 1,072 posts

Posted November 29, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Found some coupon codes:

http://www.ebates.co...gation_id=10007

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · People
Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated Mopar (Dodge, Chrysler, etc) car related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2013 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.