cars

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

Photo

Ram Tradesman & ProMaster move to new Commercial division

6 replies to this topic

#1 66coronet

66coronet
  • 1,732 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 at 03:07 am

Ram Tradesman & ProMaster

Edited by 66coronet, November 28, 2012 at 09:37 pm.

#2 patfromigh

patfromigh
  • 1,564 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 at 11:32 am

I didn't see your post and repeated this in the Ram Promaster thread. :facepalm:

#3 66coronet

66coronet
  • 1,732 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 at 09:00 pm

Now Dave has it on news and rumors also.

#4 66coronet

66coronet
  • 1,732 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 at 09:37 pm

I didn't see your post and repeated this in the Ram Promaster thread. :facepalm:

http://www.allpar.com/forums/topic/145909-ram-promaster/page__st__60

#5 Stratuscaster

Stratuscaster

Vaguely badass...

• Supermen
  • Others:Supporters
  • 19,611 posts

Posted November 29, 2012 at 09:36 am

Rule of thumb - check the Allpar front/home page FIRST. Then, check the first 2 pages of the MN&R forum. And then, if you still don't see a thread on that topic, go ahead and create a new one. The moderators will handle it from there.
  • Dave likes this

#6 66coronet

66coronet
  • 1,732 posts

Posted December 6, 2012 at 04:15 am

Rule of thumb - check the Allpar front/home page FIRST. Then, check the first 2 pages of the MN&R forum. And then, if you still don't see a thread on that topic, go ahead and create a new one. The moderators will handle it from there.

OK, I posted it 00:07/12:07am, Dave posted at 9:47am, & patfromigh posted at 8:29am. So I was first right after autoblog posted it at 00:01/12:01am.

But if you want this to go away. That's fine with me. 

Edited by 66coronet, December 6, 2012 at 04:18 am.

#7 Stratuscaster

Stratuscaster

Vaguely badass...

• Supermen
  • Others:Supporters
  • 19,611 posts

Posted December 6, 2012 at 09:56 am

It's a tough thing to balance.

What it comes down is that there is not much of a reason for Allpar to give free advertising and page views (and ad views) to Autoblog or anyone else.

I would highly suggest that Allpar users that would like to "report the news" for Allpar get in touch with Dave directly to see how it can best accommodated to serve both Allpar and its' audience.

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · People
Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated Mopar (Dodge, Chrysler, etc) car related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2013 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.