cars

allpar, the Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep car and truck site

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

Photo
- - - - -

Boost

2 replies to this topic

#1 wheelsport

wheelsport
  • 2 posts

Posted January 3, 2013 at 09:58 pm

I  just bought a '88 Lebaron with the sport package and turboII engine. I'm curious about what the max boost is.

Bob

#2 Bob Lincoln

Bob Lincoln

"CHECK FAULT CODES"

• Supporters (L2)
  • Others:Forum Leader
  • 25,330 posts

Posted January 4, 2013 at 09:16 am

12 psi with the intercooler.

http://www.allpar.co...l#axzz2GwmqQf2t

#3 1991spirites

1991spirites
  • 262 posts

Posted January 4, 2013 at 08:20 pm

Yup 12 psi with intercooler (turbo II) and 9 psi for turbo I no intercooler and 84's are a whole different story.  Just wondering, what model Lebaron do you have with a Turbo II engine?  2 door, 4 door, 5 door(GTS), just wondering since the factory didn't have a Turbo II in a Lebaron until 1989. 

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · People
Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated Mopar (Dodge, Chrysler, etc) car related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2013 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.