cars

allpar, the Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep car and truck site

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

Photo

Howdy

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ridener

Ridener
  • 18 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:47 pm

Loooong time lurker, first time registrar!

Like most of you I was raised in a mopar or no car family, my first car was a '66 Charger, that I thankfully still own, even if the wife hates it, and I work in quality at a foundry that makes parts for the big 3 (and pretty much everyone else).

So... "hi"

#2 chuzz

chuzz
  • 5,049 posts

Posted January 10, 2013 at 11:08 am

Welcome to Allpar, man. I love the 66 Chargers. I'm still kicking myself for passing one up for a hundred bucks back in 1975. But it needed more work than I was willing to do, so instead I bought a 67 Coronet 440. That was the first car I'd ever purchased on my own. I was 18 at the time.

#3 Jaime

Jaime
  • 1,285 posts

Posted January 12, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Welcome to Allpar!

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · People
Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated Mopar (Dodge, Chrysler, etc) car related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2013 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.