cars

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

- - - - -

Mopar Performance Computer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Esteem (converted)

Esteem (converted)
  • Guests

Posted July 14, 2003 at 09:46 am

Ive been searching for a mopar performance computer for my 89 lebaron, but im having like no luck at all. Anyone have ideas where i might be able to pick one up, or a decent non-make-specific computer i should use?

#2 Bob ONeill

Bob ONeill

325,000+ miles and counting...

• Supermen
  • Others:Forum Leader, Superfriend
  • 29,380 posts

Posted July 14, 2003 at 12:57 pm

You might try E-Bay but.... if you do be sure to get a performance warranty. You don't want get one that is broken.

I don't think these are available from Mopar any longer.

However, try FWD performance at this link.

FWD Performance

#3 Esteem (converted)

Esteem (converted)
  • Guests

Posted July 14, 2003 at 03:14 pm

thx for the info. yeah ebay didnt have anything, and im not exactly sure id wanna buy a used performance computer anyway lol. another site i found was Foward Motion Inc. They appear to have upgrade kits for the turbo I-IV engines. i havnt contacted them yet but has anyone bought anything from them or know anybody who has.

linkage http://www.forwardmotioninc.com

#4 duster416

duster416
  • Inactive
  • 181 posts

Posted July 14, 2003 at 09:22 pm

try a local dealer parts dept. they may be able to search mopar perf or nationwide inventories for old stock.

# is p5249017 for t1 auto trans
p5249018 for manual trans.

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · People
Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated Mopar (Dodge, Chrysler, etc) car related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2013 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.