Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

Photo
- - - - -

A604 Valve body diagram?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Police Interceptor

Police Interceptor
  • 287 posts

Posted February 28, 2007 at 06:27 pm

Does anyone have an assembly diagram for the valve body on 1997 A604? What I need is the location of all the spring stoppers, springs, valves and such. My tranny was rebuilt before me ones already and I think they assembled the valve body incorrectly. I would like to take it apart and make sure that everything is in the correct positions.

#2 ronmar1

ronmar1
  • Inactive
  • 90 posts

Posted February 28, 2007 at 07:27 pm

You should have a message. Check your PM's
Ron

#3 lildj2783 (converted)

lildj2783 (converted)
  • Guests

Posted December 2, 2011 at 11:38 am

I am new here. I just signed up ,and sorry for bringing up an old thread. I need the same diagram to know where the check balls go.My sisters boyfriend took apart her transmission to change the Range sensor ,and never payed attention to where the little plastic/acrylic balls went to.Any help would greatly be appreciated.

#4 ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown
  • Supporters
  • Others:Forum Leader
  • 12,244 posts

Posted December 2, 2011 at 02:06 pm

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 lildj2783 (converted)

lildj2783 (converted)
  • Guests

Posted December 2, 2011 at 02:31 pm

Her transmission only had 2 come out of it? They were both near the center somewhere.

Edited by lildj2783, December 2, 2011 at 02:55 pm.

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated car-related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2014 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.