Resources for Dodge, Chrysler, and Plymouth Owners
The maintainer takes no responsibility for the quality or honesty of any listed groups, people, or businesses, but will consider any complaints. None have been sent to date. We are not associated with Chrysler, owner of the Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, Jeep, and Mopar trademarks.
Major Chrysler, Plymouth, Jeep, and Dodge Resources Here At Allpar
The FAQ. - an invaluable resource for most Chrysler, Plymouth, and Dodge owners. It is archived by MIT, and posted on the rec.autos.makers.chrysler newsgroup twice a month. No car reviews, no buyers guides, just frequently asked questions and automotive answers.
Dealer trouble - Some steps to take when your car dealer has taken advantage of you.
- ARRC (Auto Reference Resource Center), free (on-line) from many libraries. John Strager wrote, “It is like having all the Chilton/Haynes books in one place, with the service bulletins thrown in!”
Car calculations — metric to English and back for horsepower, torque, length, weight, displacement, gas mileage (at allpar)
VIN Decoding - at allpar
Links - other sites.
Chrysler and related telephone numbers
- Chrysler USA: 1-800-992-1997.
- See our guide on what to do if you have trouble with a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer.
- See Chrysler’s “contact us” page with email addresses.
- Chrysler USA Customer Center, Box 21-8004, Auburn Hills, MI 48321, 800 992 1997.
- Chrysler Canada customer service: 1-800-465-2001 (English), 1-800-387-9983 (French), Box 1621, Windsor, Ontario N9A 4H6
- Service Contracts: 1-800-521-9922; Box 2700, Troy, MI 48007
- Roadside Assistance: 1-800-521-2779, open all the time.
- Recall Information: 1-800-853-1403 (Box 1040, St. Charles, MO 63302)
- Service Publications: 1-800-348-4696.
- Free catalog of Chrysler Group technical information: 1-800-626-1523
- Automobility: reimburses people to adapt new vehicles for people with disabilities. 1-800-255-9877
- Mopar Performance DirectConnection Tech Line: 1-888-528-HEMI. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM ET.
- Factory service manuals and owners' books, through Dyment Distribution: fax 440 572 0815, phone (North America, possibly elsewhere) 800 890 4038.
- If your manual is out of print, try MoparManuals. They have high-quality 1914-1995 factory service manuals and parts books on CD-ROM, including a clever front end to help you find what you need. You can get 10% off if use coupon code 255727. They are authorized by Chrysler. Other used manuals can come from 1-800-458-2734.
- Chrysler vehicle replicas: 1-800-253-0823
- Mr. Burr recommended Performance Carburetor Service - they rebuilt his Carter YH side draft and tuned it for his engine. (619) 240-6736, Apple Valley, CA.
- Scale One Production can build scale models of your favorite Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth automobile. For details, please send SASE to Scale One Production, 710 NW 204 Ave, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
- Wilkinson's Automobilia carries service manuals and parts interchange books: "an automotive specialty shop located at 2531 Ontario St. in Vancouver, B.C., Canada (tel. 604-873-6242)"
- Our selection of Mopar books.
- If you need build sheets or an owner's manual for a classic or vintage car, try the Chrysler Museum.
Other Resources and Stuff
- English-Metric Car Unit Converter and VIN decoder
- Plymouth Owners Club, Walter P. Chrysler Restorers Club, other clubs
- Want information on your 1967 or older car? The Chrysler Historical Foundation will supply you with service manuals, build records, owner's manuals, and stock photos - all for a fee ($45 at the time of writing). Current address needed.
- CARFAX, the premier car-checking service.
- Resolving car dealer disputes before calling a lawyer.
- Alldata DIY provides service bulletins and service manuals
Note: some of the links here involve affiliate programs which could provide revenue to Allpar. Many of these links do not.