Allpar trucks: Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Commer, and More
Interviews with Ram executives and engineers
2014-16 Ram Heavy Duty pickups • 2013-16 Ram Chassis Cabs • 2013-16 Ram 1500 • Vans
Dodge and Ram pickups by year
... and by category ...
Trucks from Dodge in the United Kingdom
Dodge truck and Ram people
- Mike Cairns, Ram (2015): Quality, transmissions, link/coil suspensions, fuel economy, vans, Ford, and more
- Mike Cairns, Ram (2015): Rebel walk-through (w/video)
- Carl Lally, Ram Head of Operations (2014)
- Mike Manley, Jeep CEO (2012)
- Fred Diaz, Ram and Mexico (2012 • 2013)
- Ram head of exterior design Greg Howell (2015)
- Ram head of interior design Ryan Nagode (2015)
- Clessie Lyle Cummins, engineer of the Cummins diesel engines and inventor of the Jake Brake
- Walter Voss, Director-Administration of Renault Jeep
Sport (Jeep sport leader)
- Jeep® • Farmobil • Fargo • Graham Brothers and Early Dodge Trucks
- Military vehicles and other projects
- Jeep Gladiator / J-series pickups, 1963-87
- Raminator, Rammunition, and Topsy monster trucks
- Chrysler Aspen - reskinned Dodge Durango
- Powell Sport Wagon: Begun in 1954, riding a 1941 Plymouth chassis, the Powell Sport Wagon was well ahead of its time. It came with a steel body, fiberglass front, and wooden bumpers.
- The PT 125 Express (Pearl Tatlock): From a line of trucks made starting in 1939, lasted through 1941, it had 82 horsepower and cost $625. Basically a Dodge truck in Plymouth trim, the 1941 version looked like the prior two years, but with headlights on the crown of the fenders and with cowl lights. Roughly 6,000 1941 PT 125s were made, with a cargo capacity of half a ton.
- The History page has early vehicles by year
- Jeffery Quad: Pioneering 4x4 used in WWI
- Lamborghini LM: military truck
- Engines: Mopar engines from flat-heads to next-generation ones not yet in any cars!
- Trailer wiring basics for towing