Allpar trucks: Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Commer, and More
Dodge and Ram pickups by year
- Commercial and civilian vans, 1964-today
- Fargo and Dodge pickup trucks, 1921-1953
- 1954-1960 Dodge trucks
- 1961-1979 Dodge D-series trucks including L’il Red Express Truck, Dodge Warlock, Dodge Dude
- 1980-93 D-Series trucks (also see 1989 Dodge Ram with Cummins diesels)
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram pickups
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram
- 2009-12 Ram 1500
- Ram Heavy Duty pickups (2500/3500): 2010-12 • 2013 • 2014
- Ram Chassis Cabs: 2013-14 • 2011-12 • 2006-2010 3500 • 2006-2010 4500 and 5500
- Dodge Dakota: 1987-1996; Shelby Dakota (1989); 1997-2004; 2005-07; 2008-2011; 2012 Ram Dakota?
- Dodge Durango: 1998-2004; 2005-2009; and 201-13 and 2014-?
- Power Wagon: Original; 2005+
- Dodge Ramcharger SUV
... and by category ...
- Concept trucks: Rumble Bee, M-80, more
- Dodge heavy duty commercial trucks: 1960 | 1969
- Vans: commercial and passenger vans (A-Vans, B-Vans, ProMaster, etc)
- Campers and motor homes (1960s-1970s) • Jeep Off-Road Campers (2010)
- School buses
Trucks from Dodge in the United Kingdom
- Karrier /Dodge trucks in the UK
- Kew Dodge commercial trucks from the early days through the 1970s
- Dodge 50: hybrid of UK truck chassis and US van body (also sold as the DeSoto 50 and Renault 50).
- Dodge 500 and Dodge 100 trucks: commercial trucks from the UK, 1964-1970s (also sold as DeSotos)
- Dodge Spacevan: popular commercial van made in the UK and Iran
Dodge truck and Ram people
- Mike Cairns, Ram (2015): Quality, transmissions, link/coil suspensions, fuel economy, vans, Ford, and more
- Mike Cairns, Ram (2015): Rebel walk-through (w/video)
- Carl Lally, Ram Head of Operations (2014)
- Mike Manley, Jeep CEO (2012)
- Fred Diaz, Ram and Mexico (2012 • 2013)
- Ram head of exterior design Greg Howell (2015)
- Ram head of interior design Ryan Nagode (2015)
- Clessie Lyle Cummins, engineer of the Cummins diesel engines and inventor of the Jake Brake
- Walter Voss, Director-Administration of Renault Jeep Sport (Jeep sport leader)
- Jeep® • Farmobil • Fargo • Graham Brothers and Early Dodge Trucks
- Military vehicles and other projects
- Jeep Gladiator / J-series pickups, 1963-87
- Raminator, Rammunition, and Topsy monster trucks
- Chrysler Aspen - reskinned Dodge Durango
- Powell Sport Wagon: Begun in 1954, riding a 1941 Plymouth chassis, the Powell Sport Wagon was well ahead of its time. It came with a steel body, fiberglass front, and wooden bumpers.
- The PT 125 Express (Pearl Tatlock): From a line of trucks made starting in 1939, lasted through 1941, it had 82 horsepower and cost $625. Basically a Dodge truck in Plymouth trim, the 1941 version looked like the prior two years, but with headlights on the crown of the fenders and with cowl lights. Roughly 6,000 1941 PT 125s were made, with a cargo capacity of half a ton.
- The History page has early vehicles by year
- Jeffery Quad: Pioneering 4x4 used in WWI
- Lamborghini LM: military truck
- Engines: Mopar engines from flat-heads to next-generation ones not yet in any cars!
- Trailer wiring basics for towing