Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, Jeep, and Eagle
Cars, Minivans, and Trucks - car reviews, histories, and more
Allpar covers most Chrysler (Corporation, Group, and LLC) and related cars, minivans, and trucks. We also have a directory of all cars and trucks covered by allpar and car reviews.
Cars, trucks, and minivans
The car reviews include a variety of new cars from 1999 to 2009. You may also be interested in visiting acarplace which has many more reviews of competitive vehicles (by the same writers).
- Chrysler • Dodge • Jeep • Plymouth
- AMC • Eagle • Fiat • Maserati • Alfa
- Upcoming Dodge, Jeep®, and Chrysler cars, trucks, and minivans
- New cars (still in production or being sold as new)
- Vintage rear wheel drive cars
- Vintage front wheel drive cars and minivans including:
- Minivans - Voyager, Caravan, Pacifica and Town & Country
- EEK - Acclaim, Aries, CSX, Daytona, Dynasty, Duster, Executive, Fifth Avenue, Imperial, Laser, LeBaron, Limousine, Reliant, Saratoga, Shadow, Spirit, Spirit R/T, Sundance, TC by Maserati
- LH - Intrepid, Vision, Concorde, 300M, LHS, New Yorker
- L-body - Charger, Duster, Horizon, O24, Omni, Rampage, TC3
- AMC including Matador, Gremlin, Pacer, Eagle, AMX
- Trucks including (with more links within these sections):
- Vintage cars made or sold outside the US include the:
- Europe - 1100, 1204, 1307/8, 1510, 160/180/2-Liter, Alpine, Arrow, Avenger, Centura, Coronado, Cricket, Crusader, Diplomat, Firesweep, Hillman, Horizon, Humber, Kingsway, Mayfair, Neon, Phoenix, Plainsman, Rapier, Rebel, Regent, Rootes Group, Royal, Safari, Seneca, Simca, Singer, Solara, Stratus R/T, Sunbeam, Talbot, Tiger, Valiant, Viscount, Voyager, Wayfarer
- Japan - Arrow, Avenger, 2000GTX, Champ, Colt
Other sectionsThe Over-200,000 Mile Club has Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Jeep, Eagle, Valiant, and DeSoto cars with over 200,000 miles. We'd like you to submit yours. We update the lists each year or so.
The squad car section features police cars from the very first to the current generation.
The engines section ranges from the old flat-heads to the next-generation diesels. Special sections on the 426 Hemi, Max Wedge, LA series V-8s, and others. Also includes performance upgrades on the 2.2/2.5 TBI and other popular engines.
Full lists of Chrysler body letter codes and the cars they correspond to:
Front wheel drive | Rear wheel drive / Jeep | Trucks
Chrysler history including cars of special significance
Cars using Mopower:
We also have some special sections that defy classifications:
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching (see the top of the page); or check out our forums.