Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

124 dealers get awards

Discussion in 'Car Dealer Hangout' started by Dave Z, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

The first 124 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT dealerships have earned the 2016 Customer First Award for Excellence, created by FCA, its dealers, and J.D. Power to increase customer satisfaction with the dealerships. A second group of award winners will be announced in early 2017. The initiative was rolled out to dealerships in October 2015. For a list of the winners, see our Customer First Awards page. Limited-feature AMP version for low-speed cellphones. Does not include comments […]
    Read the whole post here.

2. stevenspeaking

I am proud to say that I work at one of the 124 dealers.

wolfsblood07 and BobbiBigWheels like this.
  3. ImperialCrown

Level III Supporter

Kudos. I am glad that Genesee Valley Motors got this award. This was the last Chrysler dealership that I turned wrenches at before finding gentler work at the age of 50. I had worked at Chrysler dealership service depts. for nearly 30 years beginning in 1978.
    We had 5-star dealers in the last millenium, but that wasn't really a good measure of professionalism or customer satisfaction IMHO.
    I had worked for many managers, some good, some not so good.
    Dom was the most effective manager I had ever worked for and both his dealerships (he has a Ford store also) show how important that is for the staff and customers and community.
    Article here:
    Avon car dealership earns ‘Customer First’ award

4. stevenspeaking

5. rapidtrans

rapidtrans Well-Known Member

Glad to see my local dealer listed. Top of my list!

6. Shane Estabrooks

Shane Estabrooks Active Member

No Canadian dealers... not included or none made the mark

7. runfromcheney

runfromcheney Member

While our sister store in another county won, my dealer didn't, even though we perform just as well as they do. However, they sell the full line while we only sell Chrysler and Jeep, and we don't service Promasters and HD Ram trucks because we don't have lifts heavy enough to lift them. I wonder if FCA stiffed us because of that.

8. Citation84

Citation84 Well-Known Member

Was hoping Larry H Miller in Tucson was on the list.

9. rapidtrans

rapidtrans Well-Known Member

Interesting.
    Of the three dealers nearest to FCA HQs. Two make the list. The odd one out still calls me to make service appointments for a lease vehicle i turned in to them over 6 yrs ago. They also call a couple times a yr to trade that car in as they're in demand as used cars. Told them to update their files long ago but no, still get the calls. Big beautiful Palace of a building but i haven't been back since trade-in in 2010.
    Marketing Trolls!!