AF: 1955 Plymouth Plaza Suburban 2-door wagon | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1955 Plymouth Plaza Suburban 2-door wagon

Discussion in 'Cars and parts wanted' started by 71Charger_fan, Sep 30, 2019.

1. 71Charger_fan

71Charger_fan Well-Known Member

I've had this car just about 3 years. We have four garage slots and eight cars to park. I think it's time for something to go if I can get a decent price for it. So, testing the market for a 2-door wagon. Car would come with all extra parts including a driver door, complete NOS Sport Tone stainless trim set, lenses, gauges. It's at the point where I need to commit to either get serious about paint and body, just leave it as it is, or let it go and let someone else enjoy it for a while. Plenty of photos and details at:
    http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=63722&..
    Starting on a '55 Plymouth Plaza Suburban (at https://www.allpar.com/forums/threads/starting-on-a-55-plymouth-plaza-suburban.166348/ )

Highlights are 12V conversion with Delco alternator, completely rewired, new carpet, new seat covers, new headliner, new door panels, front disk brake conversion, new rear brakes, new driver floor, new passenger rocker panel, NOS tailgate painted and installed, new tires, new clutch/brake/gas pedals

Car has a '53 flathead six and 3-speed manual

Asking $15,000 U.S.

Car is just outside Frederick, MD

chuzz likes this.
  2. Bearhawke

Bearhawke Things happen for a reason

Wow. And you've done most of the hard work on getting it safe/roadworthy.

3. voiceofstl

voiceofstl Well-Known Member

I will miss seeing updates on your adventure with this great car.

Bearhawke likes this.
  4. 71Charger_fan

71Charger_fan Well-Known Member

I don't have to sell it, so the updates may not be done. If I don't get a good offer by then, I might put it in the Chrysler Carlisle car corral. Insurance is cheap and, because it's more than 60 years old, I never have to pay registration again. Even though it's covered, I just hate to park it outside. I would rather move it along to another good home.

Bearhawke likes this.
  5. Bearhawke

Bearhawke Things happen for a reason

You wagon has that certain cool factor about it.............and, that car looks good in baby blue. :)

6. Max62

Max62 Active Member

Maybe put this one out there too !

Attached Files: