AF: 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Interior | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1967 Plymouth Barracuda Interior

Discussion in 'A Body: Duster, Valiant, Dart, etc' started by Ross Cooper, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Ross Cooper

Ross Cooper New Member

Hello, I have a 1967 Plymouth Barracuda project, and i'm wondering about it's interior. It has no interior at all and I want to know what other years of barracuda interior will fit my car? Also what other years of glass will fit my car? It is not a fastback barracuda.

If you need to know anything else about the car, I would be happy to post more details or pictures!

2. peterjon1

peterjon1 Well-Known Member

Please post some pictures. I am assuming its a notchback body, those were my favorite.

3. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator
    Level III Supporter

A Hollander's interchange manual from this era should answer questions about what years/models will fit.
    A Mopar parts catalog will give useful part #'s that can be used for identification and ordering purposes even though they are no longer made.
    You might want to cruise Google for parts sources:
    http://www.garygoers.com/cat10A.pdf
    http://www.garygoers.com/cat10B.pdf
    Reproduction Chrysler Parts
    Classic Auto Glass Catalog - 1937 - 1973 - Windshield Glass, Back Glass, Door Glass, Vent Window Glass and Quarter Window Glass - Vintage Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Plymouth, Chrysler, Dodge, Cadillac, Studebaker
    I was a member of the WPC club for years. It really helped me find parts and car restoration fellowship (this was before the internet). I recommend joining a club of this nature for help.

4. voiceofstl

voiceofstl Well-Known Member

OT: 67-69 Barracuda......in 1 year? wasn't the door lock post on top of the door frame right in the middle of the door? You couldn't rest your elbow/arm on the door. What were they thinking??????????