NewsThis really is the 2018 Wrangler “JL” • Red vs black keys: Real-world Hellcat performance • Windsor loses Transport

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1968 Plymouth Roadrunner.

Discussion in 'Models - Games - Toys' started by 528-Hemi, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Scrounge

Scrounge Member

A real one. A friend gave me a 1:18 model of a GTX convertible. I owned a '69 Satellite sedan with a 318 for a few years (the ignition switch was to the left of the steering column). The '66 to '70 Belvedere-based models were how a car should look.

528-Hemi likes this.
  2. 528-Hemi

528-Hemi Member

I can understand "Afford" now!!!! Those cars aren't cheap! LOL I'd love to own any of them, in the late 60's early 70's..... I LOVE the '70 Coronets myself, my all time favorite car of ANY car made!

3. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Valued Member Level III Supporter

4. Devildodge

Devildodge Member

The final product is amazing. Good Job

528-Hemi likes this.
  5. Scrounge

Scrounge Member

Except for the hardtop body style, that looks like my '69 Satellite. Even the color is the same -- mine was called Saddle Bronze Metallic. The seats are a different design; mine were vinyl. Also, the one in the ad has the ignition switch to the right of the steering column. I thought the '69 Mopars, at least the Plymouths and Chryslers, were all on the left side. Of course, the engine is different. The price he's asking could have bought a decent house with a garage when the car was brand new.

6. 528-Hemi

528-Hemi Member

Thanks man! Much appreciated!!!! Was a FUN model to build!!!! Now I'm off to the next one to finish up!

7. GLHS60

GLHS60 Member

Very nice job!!!

I believe the full size had the left side ignition, 1969 only.

It was designed for fast getaways!!!

Thanks
    Randy

528-Hemi likes this.
  8. 528-Hemi

528-Hemi Member

Thanks Randy! Its greatly appreciated!!!! Thats what keeps me building... people liking what I do within a model build!