Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1969 Dodge Coronet R/T

Discussion in 'Models - Games - Toys' started by 528-Hemi, May 5, 2017.

1. Bob ONeill

Bob ONeill 325,000+ miles and counting...
    Level 2 Supporter

No I totally understand as you mentioned this a few times before. But, you're wrong. These forums will allow images to be included in posts. I was incorrect earlier when I said the file had to be 320k or less.

The below image is over a megabyte in size. I used the technique I mentioned to you earlier. So at this point your complaining about these forums not accepting images over 500kb is whining.

Once again... in the location where you want the image click the upload file button on the lower right below the typing box. Then find on your computer where the file (image) is located and upload it. Then click 'full size' or 'thumbnail'. I clicked 'full size'. The size of this file is over one MB (1,044,340 bytes).

I selected a random image that I have on my desktop. If you choose not to follow these simple instructions then it will be 'your loss' for not allowing your friends to share in the build.

Vertical Stop Switch.jpg

#21 Bob ONeill, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  2. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

3. Bob Lincoln

Bob Lincoln "CHECK FAULT CODES"
    Level 2 Supporter

Bob, that technique has never worked for me, either. It won't accept a pic size above about 150Kb for me.

4. Bob Lincoln

Bob Lincoln "CHECK FAULT CODES"
    Level 2 Supporter

Why don't you simply copy and paste the entire article in here? Hyperlinks and all? They are active and they work. You don't have to edit a thing.

5. Bob ONeill

Bob ONeill 325,000+ miles and counting...
    Level 2 Supporter

I wonder why it worked for me?