Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1970 Plymouth 4-Door Barracuda E-Body

Discussion in 'Other classic cars' started by Joe Dart, Feb 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Walden

David Walden New Member

Chrysler was no different than the other Brand manufacturers. What I posted proves that Concepts were build in a manner completely different than what you've presented here. If I'm wrong, post something other than YOUR rendition of how Chrysler did things. Provide FACTUAL third party data that spells out the Concept steps & procedures that you claim were protocol for Chrysler. And what about the third party Automotive publication that I presented saying that the Barracuda was also offered as a 4 Door Model? Was that also just "conjecture"?

2. chargerjy9

chargerjy9 New Member

YOU HAVE NO PROOF. You never had. Well, IMO the burden of proof is on you. the 3rd party publication was probably based on somebody's conjecture.Those magazines speculated all the time. IT IS NOT PROOF. over and out.

3. David Walden

David Walden New Member

Here it is again! The burden of proof is now on YOU to prove that what was written is "conjecture". Where's YOUR proof to support your OPINION about what was written? The PROOF could not be any clearer. It PLAINLY says the 1970 Barracuda could come as a 2 or 4 Door, Hardtop or Convertible. It doesn't get any clearer than that. It was printed in 1969, it doesn't' support your false agenda, so you choose to ignore it. Read it again. You will never wish, hope or talk it away. It says it and proves you WRONG......AGAIN!

[​IMG]

#83 David Walden, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  4. David Walden

David Walden New Member

(somewhat moderated)
    ... If they printed something that was false they would be required to print a retraction and could even be sued for promoting incorrect data that could cause issues for a Manufacturer. It's no different today. I know the Top Brass at FCA and THEY provide the information that comes out on their New Cars. Why don't you try to convince everyone here that the write ups on the new Dodge Demon, is just random "conjecture" that is not being substantiated by someone at FCA. ... Roger Johnson saw the Concept Car and reported on it first hand. Larry Saunders saw 4 Door Chargers and reported on them. I provided IRREFUTABLE, INDEPENDENT PRINTED PROOF from a reputable 1969 Publication talking about the 4 Door Barracuda. ...

#84 David Walden, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  5. Mike V.

Mike V. Mopar-nac The Moderator
    Level III Supporter

Thanks for your participation.

Thread is locked to end the bickering.

Mike

6. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

If I may just add one word?

FCA can get mad at people who print incorrect things, then and now, but are HIGHLY unlikely to sue over it, especially if they can’t prove it adversely affected sales.

I can “print” dishonest information and maybe FCA will call me — maybe they won’t. Usually if we print something incorrect, we get caught by readers. Some FCA people take the view that reacting loudly to such events will only make the problem worse.

I would think that in this day and age, it is evident that people can print (on paper) or publish pretty much anything they want, even making things up (or faking videos), and nobody will go after them. Amazon has a nice section of pro-Nazi books as evidence of that view.

Bearhawke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.