Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1970 Resto-mod Challenger, perfection!

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale or swap' started by Candy, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Candy

Candy New Member

Hi All,
    I came across this posting on ebay and was so blown away, wanted to share with you guys! I wish I had the money, I'd be clicking the bid button. They didn't leave anything out on this build. Looks so clean under the hood with all the wires and hosed hidden. I can't even imagine the build cost on something of that caliber! Does anyone have a hammer? I need to crack my piggy bank! Lol Happy Hemi Hunting

1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible | eBay (at https://m.ebay.com/itm/1970-Dodge-Challenger-Convertible/263408749903?hash=item3d54628d4f:g:K7cAAOSwvR5aRUk ) y

2. AvengerGuy

AvengerGuy Active Member

Yeah, it sure looks nice. But, I'd say it's too nice to ever drive on the street. I missed out on a really nice, low-mileage 1971 Challenger convertible in about 1976. It was bright red with a white top and white interior. Don't recall the dealership price, but even then it was more than I wanted to spend on a used car