AF: 1975 Plymouth Valiant 4dr Sedan Front Windshield Pillar Molding | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1975 Plymouth Valiant 4dr Sedan Front Windshield Pillar Molding

Discussion in 'A Body: Duster, Valiant, Dart, etc' started by rkpgmp1, Nov 29, 2012.

1. rkpgmp1

rkpgmp1 New Member

Hi All,
    I'm new to the forum.
    We just got my son, surprising him on his 16th birthday, a 1975 Plymouth Valiant 4 door sedan. Yes, with the 225ci slant six we won't have to worry about any speeding tickets.
    The blue plastic front windshield pillar post moldings are cracked and brittle. Does anyone know where I can get used ones or reproductions (classicindustries.com carries lots of stuff, but not the moldings for that year/model)?
    Thanks in advance!
    rkpgmp1

2. TWX

TWX DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
    Level 2 Supporter

You're in luck, basically the windshield area remained unchanged from '67 until the end of production. You might need to see if there were any mode year revisions, as I wouldn't be surprised if the plastics were changed even while the metal frame and A-pillars were not, but I do not doubt that there will be several previous years with interchangeable interior plastics.

3. rkpgmp1

rkpgmp1 New Member

Thanks Tannon!
    Classic industries told me that their product would not fit the 75, but it sure looked similar from the pictures that I saw. I'm going to take some photos, compare, and make a leap of faith!
    Greg