AF: 1981plymouthgranfurypolicecar for sale | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1981plymouthgranfurypolicecar for sale

Discussion in 'F-J-M: Volare, Diplomat, etc, 1977-89' started by Gordo6100, May 14, 2020.

1. Gordo6100

Gordo6100 Member

this is an original 1981 Plymouth OPP gran fury. The car was completely restored in 1999 and I have used it in local parades and shows as well as a few movies. This vehicle has a new intake and carb as I just couldn't get the original thermoquad to stop running lean. Also a rebuilt A-727 tran last year. Because the OPP in Ontario bought a large number of the Rbodies they were able to get the 4bbl 360 engine. The car did not come with any pollution control but the trade of was single exhaust. This vehicle is in great condition and all the emergency equipment is accurate for the time. Please email if interested. [email protected]

2. Shane Estabrooks

Shane Estabrooks Active Member

Cool .. wish I was in a position to purchase. Hope you get a great buyer for this car that will appreciate it.

3. Gordo6100

Gordo6100 Member

Yes. I hope so as well. The R-body police cars are pretty much gone and Im sure this is the last original police car left in Ontario

TommyDodge and Shane Estabrooks like this.
  4. Gordo6100

Gordo6100 Member

here is a pic IMAG0049.jpg

5. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Level III Supporter

Wow. That's a looker. I was thinking of the Dippie style.

I'd ask about the price but it's probably way too rich for my blood, and anyway, it might not fit in my garage.