AF: 1984 Direct Connection girl 30 years later | Page 2 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1984 Direct Connection girl 30 years later

Discussion in 'Historical' started by Fast Eddie, Aug 5, 2014.

1. DC-93

DC-93 Well-Known Member

Just lock in an ebay search for "Direct Connection poster 1984". And also "DC poster 1984". When one becomes available, ebay will tell you...
    I have found some rare parts for my racecar using ebay searches. :cool:

2. Beentherebefore

Level III Supporter

An earlier version - about 30 years earlier ;).

Mopar girl in ad.jpg

DC-93 likes this.
  3. DC-93

DC-93 Well-Known Member

4. dartndodge

dartndodge Well-Known Member

Well, yes, Ive still got that poster in mint condition, still in its factory plastic sleeve, with its Direct Connection label......:).
    She looks great, now and then......though I was partial to the petite blonde DC girl around this time too.
    Still have most of the DC race parts books too from '81 to mid 90s Mopar Performance......do they still produce them?
    We havent had a "Mopar" dealer here since the early 2000s.
    Ive even got a 1968 "Chryco" Race manual (Canadian) in mint condition, with all the hot up tips.

Will trade a nice Hellcat Challenger for them all......;).

5. Beentherebefore

Level III Supporter

I read somewhere recently that Mopar was thinking of bringing "Direct Connection" back again. I don't know if there's any truth to that or not. I'm all for it if it means that they will get back to sponsoring some NHRA doorslammers. We used to have 3 or 4 just here on the west coast. That's a lot better support than the measly $500 they currently offer for the highest finishing Mopar.