Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1991 Dodge D150 Interior coloring

Discussion in 'Pre-1994 trucks, commercial vehicles' started by MinnesotaMopar, Apr 23, 2017.

1. MinnesotaMopar

MinnesotaMopar New Member

Hello, I'm new to the forums and was wondering if anyone could help with a curiosity question... My hubby bought a 91 Dodge truck to use for donor parts on his 92 Dodge truck, but we have since decided to do a little fixing it up and letting our son drive it, but it NEEDS new carpet and mayyyyybe a new seat cover. The problem is that I looked on the code sticker that is on the inside of the door and there is no color code (that I can find) and there are at least 3 interior gray color choices (on Rock Auto) to choose from (graphite, dark gray and dove gray.) I would really like to get the correct color carpet (and maybe seat cover) so that it would match the dash and other colored interior. The exterior is blue/interior is gray.

Thanks for any help you can give! :)

2. ImperialCrown

Level III Supporter

MinnesotaMopar likes this.
  3. MinnesotaMopar

SWEET!! Thanks so much ImperialCrown! I really appreciate that!! Off to go and see if I can find it! If it requires removing the seat, then it probably won't happen today, but soon :)

4. MinnesotaMopar

Here is one tag that is on the underside of the hood (drivers side.) We could read primary & secondary color codes, but unsure about interior

Attached Files:

5. ImperialCrown

Level III Supporter

That is the equipment label. The Body ID tag you are looking for is stamped metal about the size of a credit card.
    Example:
    ft.jpg
    On the example above, the interior code would be A2B5.

MinnesotaMopar likes this.
  6. MinnesotaMopar

Thanks so much! We'll keep looking :)

7. valiant67

valiant67 Rich Corinthian Leather
    Level III Supporter

Trim code contains the interior color I believe. The aftermarket names may not match the Dodge one, but I believe your trim color is S8.

8. ImperialCrown

Level III Supporter

Some years of Dodge trucks had the tag located in the wiper plenum in the cowl at the base of the windshield.
    Valiant may be correct on the color code.