Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 '88 daytona shelbys parting out

Discussion in 'Parts for sale or swap' started by daytona_serj_89, Jul 14, 2017.

1. daytona_serj_89

I have two 1988 Daytona Shelby Z's I am parting out, I am sending them to the scrap after my vacation as they are completely rotted out.

one is black with the turbo 2 and converted to auto and the other is blue and still has the a555

I have a digital dash out of a 85 laser and a 12 button nav.

if there is anything anyone needs before these two go email me at serj@start.ca

the cars are located in Canada just across the boarder from port Huron Michigan.

I can ship anywhere but the cost will be on the buyer.

2. Bob Lincoln

Bob Lincoln "CHECK FAULT CODES"
    Level 2 Supporter

Does the ashtray lid come out of the console separately? Mine came apart, there is a little handgrip and the lid is made of two layers that separated. I need just the lid with its handgrip. Thanks.