NewsDemon chillin’ the intercooler • This really is the 2018 Wrangler “JL” • Red vs black keys: Real-world Hellcat performance

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 Sebring coupe rotors

Discussion in 'Outside North America' started by Sir Moses Wellington, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Sir Moses Wellington

Sir Moses Wellington Active Member

I'm going to need a new set in the front, but I'm going to get a decent set of rotors and pads all the way around, I might as well. I was just wanting to make sure that the rotors were the same spec as the Eclipse so I can broaden my parts outlook. I'm sure there are far more companies selling for the Eclipse than the Sebring/Strat coupes. It's a 2001 by the way.

2. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator Level III Supporter

Looking them up, the FJ front rotor looks the same as the Galant and possibly the Lancer and Outlander. They do have a different vehicle application list for aluminum wheels. There may also be a different application list for 4-wheel disc as opposed to disc/drum. If you click on the blue part number in this rotor list, it will give you the various cars that the part fits. It makes a handy part look-up tool.
    http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?ck%5Bmkt_CA%5D=false&ck%5Bmkt_EU%5D=false&ck%5Bmkt_MX%5D=false&ck%5Bmkt_US%5D=true&ck%5Byear_1993%5D=true&ck%5BID%5D=0&ck%5Bidlist%5D=0&ck%5Bviewcurrency%5D=USD&ck%5BPHP_SESSION_ID%5D=cc3j1bc5vik8ptclabhm9rf5r1