Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 PT Cruiser GT need help now

Discussion in 'PT Cruiser' started by JULIE SPRINGER, Jul 22, 2017.

1. JULIE SPRINGER

yes, I'll have to set that up? I got in trouble for posting information, please tell me how to do this

2. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

Just click on my name and look for "start a conversation". Please double check the # I provided you with for the part. And you're NOT in trouble, we're just trying to protect you from trolls and other type of unsavory individuals. PM me an address to send the hose to and I'll mail it today. I have to go to the post office and mail out some other parts. One going to Canada and one going to New York. Might as well make it a trifecta!

3. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

I'll be leaving my house in about 20 minutes, Julie, so get me your info ASAP. Otherwise, it could be Saturday before I get back to town and the post office. It's a 55 mile round trip for me.

4. JULIE SPRINGER

Confused?
    #1 provided w/ part?

5. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

I posted the # in the 5th post on this page, if that's what you mean, Julie. It's in raised numbers on the end that attaches to the air box. I got your PM with the address. I will also need your last name PM'd to me, or I can just put Smith or Jones or something creative on the box. Probably won't really matter to the post office.

6. djsamuel

Level 2 Supporter

Chuzz,
    It appears as though her last name is Springer, based on her user name.

7. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

Thanks dj. I realized that after my last post. But, like I told her. I'm to be forgiven for being the village idiot. I did have two brain surgeries 13 years ago. I sure fooled 17 different doctors at Vanderbilt. They ALL told my wife I was going to die from the bacterial meningitis that I had. God's kept me around for a reason. I just need to figure out what it is. I think it's to help other people when I can. Which is what I do.

djsamuel and ImperialCrown like this.
  8. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

Okay, Julie, the turbo hose is on it's way to you.