AF: 2004 300M dead: tech manuals and HID Special headlights | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 300M dead: tech manuals and HID Special headlights

Discussion in 'LH: Large Cars, 1993-2004' started by tlewis, Jan 31, 2018.

1. tlewis

tlewis Active Member

A week ago, my 2004 300M lost second gear. I am donating it to a local charity that will come and pick it up, and hopefully fix it up for some deserving person or family.

I have two things to offer:

1) Free factory service manuals. Not even going to try to sell them, just asking the cost to ship them to their next owner, complete with a little grease and fingerprints on them. If interested, I can provide the whole list of books, and an estimate to ship it to you.

2) About a year ago, I bought 300M Special HID headlights and ballasts (used) and installed them. I still have the original headlights, and can put them back in. If anyone is interested in buying the HID headlights, let me know. I probably will put them up on ebay as well.

2. Tomguy

Tomguy Well-Known Member

3. tlewis

tlewis Active Member

Alas, they went with the vehicle. They were not in the greatest shape and the lens required polishing, which I did not complete before the car lost its transmission.