AF: 2011 Compass ABS | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Compass ABS

Discussion in 'Compacts: Renegade, Patriot, Compass, Caliber' started by bguy, Jan 28, 2020.

1. bguy

bguy Well-Known Member

Hi all. This is our 2011 Compass 4x4 w 2.4 engine and 129000 km. It has a fault code for the LR sensor performance. Sorry I don't recall the code number.
    I looked at it and the sensor appears fine as well as the harness. The problem is the clip that holds the sensor is rusted away. It also appears this clip is attached to and maybe part of the bearing and not the sensor. Can anyone confirm this and is there a part number for the clip or do I need the whole bearing?

2. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator
    Level III Supporter

The ABS sensor is serviced with the wheel brng hub assembly. The harness clip is not serviced separately.
    If you are getting a fault code, replace the hub. It should come with the clip.