AF: 2017 Pacifica tpms auto relearn question | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Pacifica tpms auto relearn question

Discussion in 'Repairs, Maintenance, Help' started by sickboy, Sep 23, 2020.

1. sickboy

sickboy Well-Known Member

I have a 17 Pacifica and want to get a separate set of wheels and tires for winter. My other mopars will recognize the alternate sensors and Relearn without using a scan tool of any sort. Will the Pacifica do the same? I’d rather not buy a scan tool.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by AllanC, Sep 24, 2020
  3. AllanC

AllanC Well-Known Member

At this Chrysler Pacifica forum follow the discussion about TPMS for Pacifica models. The discussion seems to indicate that Pacifica has a different model of TPMS device that is different from what Chrysler has used in the past.

I would let the vehicle sit unused, ignition key out of vehicle overnight. Then drive the vehicle above 40 mph for a longer time period and see if the system will recognize the new sensors. If that does not work then you probably will have to get a shop (any tire shop) to reset and relearn the sensors.

TPMS ?? reset ?? (at https://www.pacificaforums.com/threads/tpms-reset.3874/ )

ImperialCrown likes this.
  4. sickboy

sickboy Well-Known Member

Thanks
    Seems the poster had a good result in the end. Make sure I get the correct sensor. I will get a full set of winter wheels. I will also post my results in case it helps anyone else