AF: 2018 Chrysler 300 Changes... | Page 39 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Chrysler 300 Changes...

Discussion in 'Mopar / FCA News' started by Mike V., Jun 8, 2017.

1. AlexB

AlexB Active Member

Told you all Wall Street would will get its passenger car pound of metal ;););)

ScramFan likes this.
  2. jam1

jam1 Well-Known Member

Typically, I post positive...... while this may sound negative, it's not meant to start a political onslaught either, it's a deep subject and just meant as food for thought......
    I abhor being "herded around like animals" and told what I WILL HAVE TO like this or that and be like the Joneses...... I like the freedom of expression and being able to choose what I like while appreciating another's likes and not judging someone.
    This reasoning is one of the mains reasons why I choose F.C.A. ......because they are not totally "mainstream". F.C.A. is going against the grain of what everyone else is doing in some cases and they are not afraid to listen, ask and make changes per it's customers needs. The new Jeep, the "L" lineup are just merely two examples of several.
    I am humble and appreciate F.C.A. for being there and for having the guts to stand-up and be heard.

UN4GTBL, jwp44, DAGAR and 3 others like this.
  3. Hemidakota

Hemidakota Active Member

What is happening for the last year of the 2019 300?

4. Mike V.

Mike V. Mopar-nac The Moderator

This has already been answered multiple times.

Mike