Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Ford F-150 Spy Shots:

Discussion in 'Auto News & Rumors' started by redriderbob, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Erik Latranyi

Level III Supporter

Styling is subjective.

2. GasAxe

GasAxe Well-Known Member

Lol, very true. Chevy get their inspiration from exotic designs like bricks and cinderblocks. I do like how they look though.:)

desavona likes this.
  3. ramajama

ramajama Active Member

LOL! Well, I guess they coulda done worse... ;)

I will concede that when they are modded out a certain way, lifted with nice wheels and tires, they dont make me want to throw up. LOL!!!

4. srm3500

srm3500 Well-Known Member

That's for sure as I think its ugly. Chevy is too. the best is Ram then GMC then Ford then Chevy.

ScramFan likes this.
  5. Erik Latranyi

Level III Supporter

....and that is YOUR opinon. The opinion of the masses that spend their own money is that Ford is #1, Chevy #2 and Ram/GMC #3.

Don't get caught up in automotive styling unless it is truly groundbreaking or controversial.

6. MPE426HEMI

MPE426HEMI Well-Known Member

I've recently got to drive in a 2017 F150, with the last one I was in being a 2012. A few observations being that it rode pretty smooth and the interior was night and day compared to the 2012. That's including the updated dash. More, in my opinion, to be styled such as RAM. Very quiet interior with little to no noise. They are using the steering column shifter (which is my choice) and that gives a "walk through" front cab, which is nice. I hate the center fixed console with shifter in a truck. They have the huge armrest/compartment that locks up to provide the center seat. The interior door handles are interesting. Integrated into the arm rest so you hold the armrest and open the door at the same time, with one hand.

somber likes this.