NewsDemon to beat Exorcist? • FCA profits as buyers drop sedans • FCA: more profits

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 or 2019 Chrysler 300?

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by Hemidakota, Jan 31, 2017.

1. grungerockjeeper

grungerockjeeper Member

Completely different car, completely different customer. I doubt theyd get cross shopped very much if at all.

2. FGA cheerleader

FGA cheerleader Member

Hmh, it does not need to be a tall, comfortable yes, maybe an air suspension as an option. PHEV could be excellent selling point. Usually PHEV sedans have much smaller luggage capacity and slightly higher ground clearance compared to regular versions.

But IMO, FWD cars have crossed huge distance in terms of handling. For that size of a FWD car and transverse engine they could get even a 55:45 weight distribution. AFAIK RWD L cars are not much better in that respect. They could put turbo I4 as base engine which can switch between Miller and Otto cycle for better fuel consumption, than PHEV as an option, and maybe turbo V6 as a top engine choice yet again with Miller cycle into play and offer it only as a AWD. IMO KN Twinster with torque vectoring at the rear as on Focus RS and some new GM models is a very nice AWD system.

3. dakota21

dakota21 Member Supporter

I don't know. I could see a car person driving a sleeper Dodge Dynasty :p

4. UN4GTBL

UN4GTBL Active Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one to wonder this.

suzq044 likes this.
  5. TripleT

TripleT Active Member

No tall as in SUV tall, but Tall in as place to put batteries and a upright comfortable seating position, with room for power adjustable rear seating and a Limousine style rear seat room. This would make it useful in place where they still have drivers.

Dave Z likes this.
  6. Hemidakota

Hemidakota Member

Affirmative.

UN4GTBL and James A like this.
  7. Hemidakota

Hemidakota Member

Me...LOL Doors that open up straight out. Quite inside. Comfort for FAT PEOPLE. LOL Cheap but reasonable price. Enough power but more MPG conscious. Looking for FULL-SIZE with 40MPG.

jerseyjoe likes this.
  8. Hemidakota

Hemidakota Member

Anyone here living in Southern Cali?

James A likes this.
  9. randy1911

randy1911 Member

Its funny I have seen it in many places people either asking for a more powerful 300 or praising the 300. Why wont Chrysler give America a new SRT 300. Looking at the current SRT392 aint it time to retune that engine for more power the 392 has been around since 2010 for the 2011 model year. I do know that they updated it for 485 hp in 2014 on a 2015 model but that engine was shown with 525 hp (391 kW; 532 PS) and 510 lb·ft (691 N·m) torque back in 2009. Im sure that engine can make more than those numbers Reintroduce the SRT 300 with 550 plus hp. Charge 10k under what a hellcat starts off at say 56,999 Now Chrysler will have even more profit margin cars and a new halo car. Its just make sense get it done Chrysler and give the 300 some love.

Hemidakota likes this.
  10. FGA cheerleader

FGA cheerleader Member

Yes, China. IMO, they need to introduce Chrysler brand there. There is a lot of room for Pacifica, next generation 300 and big crossover from Chrysler. It seems that Chinese are mad for crossovers. Levante is going there like a hot cake.

11. James A

James A Member

SoCal is the place to be. I'll be there in April.

12. suzq044

suzq044 Resident Photoshop Nerd

Omg long time no see dude. Ik you from srtforums.

UN4GTBL and Illegal Machine like this.
  13. suzq044

suzq044 Resident Photoshop Nerd

I think Ferrari might have something to say about that. Lol

jerseyjoe likes this.
  14. bramptonbodyshop

bramptonbodyshop Member

Things are happening .....

Hemidakota and Morty like this.
  15. valiant67

valiant67 Rich Corinthian Leather Level III Supporter

And I have it from a good source it broke down on the first test drive.

jerseyjoe likes this.