NewsWhat’s special about the Demon? • Demon has a freakin’ TransBrake • Pritchett’s Challenger Drag Pak isn’t a Demon

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 or 2019 Chrysler 300?

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by Hemidakota, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave Staff Member Supporter

Cynical. Maybe for reason, but I don't think so. I think it has everything to do with making too many huge changes at one time.

Mike V. likes this.
  2. Hemidakota

Hemidakota Member

HOT DAMN.....thanks! We need excised that DEMON out of the 300. LOL

3. unverferth

unverferth Active Member

Make it with a traditional grille and real headlights, a formal roof line and......maybe even tailfins......(now ducking for cover).

Morty likes this.
  4. Morty

Morty Member

S... you ducked, you coward:D:D

5. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

Technically the 300 already has tail fins. They designers purposely put a point on top of the quarter panels for this reason.

Mike

6. jerseyjoe

jerseyjoe Plymouth Makes It

Real tail fins and I will drink to that!

7. Hemidakota

Hemidakota Member

8. npaladin2000

npaladin2000 LOAD "*",8,1 Level 2 Supporter

GasAxe and BobbiBigWheels like this.
  9. CherokeeVision

CherokeeVision Active Member

A taillight assembly that big would cost two arms and legs to replace.

10. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

QUOTE="Hemidakota, post: 1084832541, member: 96351"]

If anyone seen the trailer of the new Wolverine 3? Look closer at the vehicle....;)

Hugh Jackman Sports Scruffy Beard for First 'Wolverine 3' Set Photos | hugh jackman beard wolverine 3 set photos 07 - Photo[/QUOTE]

[

Yeah, the movie supposed to take place in the future... lots of FCA US marketing in it with Challenger Police Cars and even Logan drives a Ram in one of the movie trailers. The limo is a modified 300.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Gotta love the old Chrysler script on the C-pillar)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. hmk123

hmk123 Active Member Level III Supporter

It is all in the grill. While these 2nd gen 300s are nice a 2005 300C or 300SRT still takes my breath with that grill. It was so iconic. They should have found a way to evolutionize that grill. Be bold and don't blend in. That's what the original LX cars were all about.

valiant67 likes this.
  12. unverferth

unverferth Active Member

Amen to that !!

13. redriderbob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think what the last NAFTA 300 SRT was missing was lines. The huge grille, but look at all the detail work in that front end. The 2011-2014 cars were made tame to make a more sleek looking, however when you want a performance car you want something with a bold presence.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now the export 300 SRTs from 2015+ look a bit more aggressive, but still lack that WOW factor of the 2005-2010.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hemidakota likes this.
  14. redriderbob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think what the last NAFTA 300 SRT was missing was lines. The huge grille, but look at all the detail work in that front end. The 2011-2014 cars were made tame to make a more sleek looking, however when you want a performance car you want something with a bold presence.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now the export 300 SRTs from 2015+ look a bit more aggressive, but still lack that WOW factor of the 2005-2010.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

UN4GTBL and hmk123 like this.
  15. hmk123

hmk123 Active Member Level III Supporter

OMG, that Australian 300 SRT looks amazing. You are right, not quite like 2005 but getting close. See you later, I think I need to emigrate to down under... It would be so nice if they brought them back for the last year or two and saved many some moving expenses.