AF: 2020 Chrysler Voyager & Pacifica | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Chrysler Voyager & Pacifica

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by UN4GTBL, Jun 28, 2019.

1. UN4GTBL

UN4GTBL Well-Known Member

2020 Chrysler Voyager:

Source: FCA US Media - 2020 Chrysler Voyager Fact Sheet (at https://media.fcanorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=20877&mid=1 )

2. UN4GTBL

2020 Chrysler Pacifica:

Source: FCA US Media - 2020 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid Fact Sheet (at https://media.fcanorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=20879&mid=1 )

3. UN4GTBL

New red interior for the Pacifica sounds nice.

Also, tri-panel sunroof + 8 passenger seating finally!!!!!!

MPE426HEMI likes this.
  4. voiceofstl

voiceofstl Well-Known Member

voyager must have full stow&go, or no sale for me.

5. MPE426HEMI

MPE426HEMI Well-Known Member

Sounds like too little too late. The Pacifica should have been the Voyager to begin with and had those trims in the beginning. It’s not like they didn’t know, at the time, that the Caravan will be gone in the near future.
    I’m wondering if it’s a smart move to take it out of Dodge. (We shall see)
    They should change the front and rear and just call it Dodge Caravan. Ya, I know, Dodge performance, blah...blah...blah! The fact is, nobody cares!!! Nobody that’s buying cares, that’s for sure! We have all of those performance cars and the old journey & Caravan around forever and it didn’t kill them or the image.
    I’ll give it a look, when I’m ready to purchase. Stow & Go is a must have, or no dice for me! The sunroofs and roof rails, they can keep. I want stow & go, cloth seats, sunshade glass, power windows & rear vents, remote start, AM/FM MP3 radio and heated mirrors. The rest I don’t want. I don’t think it’s too much to ask in a minivan. If it’s getting that 9-speed, I’m weary as hell!

#5 MPE426HEMI, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  6. GasAxe

GasAxe Well-Known Member

Heated seats and steering wheel are a must have for my wife but I’d opt for the extra stow and go.

MPE426HEMI likes this.
  7. Donte Lindsey

Donte Lindsey Active Member

I agree. Dodge has been selling SRT cars next to minivans and Avengers for over a decade and there was no problem. Its still not a problem now.

suzq044, vipergg, Ian and 5 others like this.
  8. NWbyNW

NWbyNW Active Member

Excited! I hope it does well but it is still a strange move.

Could mean they are testing the waters with this name to see if it can draw in more people. Could be the first signs of something great and a death wish for the Chrysler brand.

9. dennisimperial

dennisimperial Well-Known Member

Named Voyager but will look like low-end Pacifica? Why do they keep doing this? Imperial became New Yorker Brougham etc... I'll tell you one thing. Chrysler brand needs vehicles. They are on life support and having two Pacificas will not fix that. Fiat does not get nor understand the Chrysler Heritage.
    Please don't attack me for posting this....

10. voiceofstl

voiceofstl Well-Known Member

I think thr remote start could be dealer option. Some cars its a a software update to make the car a remote start and a new key fob.

MPE426HEMI likes this.
  11. codypet

codypet Well-Known Member

Let's get him guys! /sarc

I now see the value of remote start. It took us having a kid 2 weeks ago to get me to understand but these Florida summers are brutal with a newborn and I wish we could cool the car for a few minutes before putting her in it.

wtxiceman, jclick, Zagnut27 and 3 others like this.
  12. suzq044

suzq044 Resident Photoshop Nerd

Totally agree there.

Don W likes this.
  13. TripleT

TripleT Well-Known Member

There was actually be no one harmed by marketing the low end and fleet specific Pacifica as a Voyager. If someone knows anyone harmed please inform the proper authorities immediately. It wise as this will prevent the resell value of Pacifica's to be diminished by fleet models in the used market.

14. fargo59

fargo59 Well-Known Member

all this does is move vehicles being sold for fleet to a different name. much like changing caravan C/V to being Ram CV did

15. Doug D

Doug D Virginia Gentleman

Congratulations! :)

To be fair, it ain't just Florida. Most areas of the south have brutal heat waves as well. Here in VA it can get quite stuffy with high humidity and high temps that combined make it feel like 105 F - 110 F.

16. TripleT

TripleT Well-Known Member

Many parts of the world this isn’t even available

17. MPE426HEMI

MPE426HEMI Well-Known Member

Hahaha! I wish! I want it for the opposite reason. Winter is brutal and I want to warm it up so that the 1/4” of ice will come off the windows without an axe, the doors will open and the seats don’t feel like they are made out of plywood.

18. Tony K

Tony K Active Member

We are definitely attacking you for this! :D

Codypet, you hold him in position while the rest of us roll up his right flank (in our Chrysler designed M1 Abramses of course).

XRT2SRT, suzq044 and page2171 like this.
  19. page2171

page2171 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

After not having remote start on our 2002 DGC when we lived in south Georgia, we made sure we got it when we replaced the 2002 with our 2012. Now we appreciate it in the winter because it sure is nice to take the chill off a little on bitter cold days.

UN4GTBL, suzq044 and codypet like this.
  20. Donte Lindsey

Donte Lindsey Active Member

I think they did it in the 90's too with the Imperial being just slightly different than the Fifth Avenue. Still in the 90's Chrysler had a better portfolio than it currently does. I still think the first gen Sebring coupe was one of the most stylish coupes of the time. I was 10 and wanted a white one with the grey trim at the bottom.

Chebby7 likes this.