AF: 2020 First 6-Month Sales - US | Page 4 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 First 6-Month Sales - US

Discussion in 'Mopar / FCA News' started by aldo90731, Jul 1, 2020.

1. page2171

page2171 Well-Known Member

So, the Canadian Grand Caravan thread got me wondering how the Voyager was selling. Dealers here have a few on their lots, but when I look at the sales report I don't see Voyager listed. Is FCA lumping Voyager and Pacifica sales together?

2. codypet

codypet Well-Known Member

That's my understanding. Its interesting because we're looking at Chrysler minivans right now and going on Cars.com we can find a lightly used Pacifica with adaptive cruise and Android Auto for $17-20k. I don't know how you go for the Voyager when the Pacificas are depreciating like that.

3. MSwenning

MSwenning Active Member

Where I live the cheapest ive ever seen a used Pacifica, and I check fairly often, is around $22,000 and thats for the 2017s. Also i have not seen one Voyager at any dealers in my state, and its only fully loaded or near fully loaded Pacificas that I have ever seen for sale since they came out. It sems to be working out for them here though because its quickly becoming the most common minivan on the road. Untill just recently, it was very rare to see a new Grand Caravan at a dealership, now every one has at least 6-10. Not even kidding when i say in the past 2 years Ive seen maybe a total of 6 new DGCs for sale in the entire state.