AF: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Suspension Flex Test | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Suspension Flex Test

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by HEMI345, May 23, 2020.

1. HEMI345

HEMI345 Active Member

2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave vs Rubicon Suspension Flex Test | Suspension, off-roading, sway bars

more details in the link ..

[​IMG]

XRT2SRT, Zagnut27, Ryan and 4 others like this.
  2. aldo90731

Staff Member Level III Supporter

Very nice! Thank you for sharing.

I am really intrigued by Jeep’s new Desert Rated line. I think a Wrangler Mojave would be hard for me to resist.

HotCarNut and Zagnut27 like this.
  3. unverferth

unverferth Well-Known Member

I'm seeing on the Jeep Forums that a Wrangler Mojave is a distinct possibility.

aldo90731 likes this.
  4. Zagnut27

Zagnut27 Jeepaholic

I recall reading in one of the car mags years ago a comparison that put a Liberty on a RTI ramp along with a Xterra, and the Liberty came up short because of its front suspension...not surprising.

Gladiator did quite well with it, and the fact that the aftermarket can provide solutions to give even more suspension flex like the Rubicon is great. Jeep did a nice job with this truck in all it’s forms.

tlc and aldo90731 like this.
  5. aldo90731

Indeed. Jeep would be foolish not to develop Desert Rated into a whole line parallel to Trail Rated. It would expand the Jeep brand into an area of off-roading that has seen a lot of growth in recent years.

XRT2SRT, HotCarNut, dmcdonald and 3 others like this.
  6. aldo90731

We still don’t see many JTs driving around here. This is truck country, but it is mostly big Fords, Rams, GMs and Tacomas.

Took the JL on a trail over the weekend. I am happy to report that stock suspension on my “Mall Rated” JL Sahara articulates significantly more than my Tacoma TRD Off-Road ever did.
    [​IMG]

XRT2SRT, HotCarNut, wtxiceman and 8 others like this.
  7. Zagnut27

Zagnut27 Jeepaholic

That was pretty much the idea I believe, though I don’t know if it still is? Deserthawk vs Trailhawk?

I’m starting to see more Gladiators running around. Tacoma’s and the GM twins are the most common, probably followed by Gladiator now and then Ranger, with the Nissan whatever bringing up the rear.

Mall-rated or no, a Sahara is still offers more capability than most will ever need or want, and can be modified for more. I wouldn’t mind one, but probably more so an Overland Gladiator. At this stage in my life, I like my creature comforts. :D

aldo90731 likes this.
  8. K-9

K-9 Well-Known Member

Interesting. Nice to see this package has some substance! And it looks like a million bucks too with the orange accents. :)

danbek likes this.