AF: 2021 Jeep Equipment Updates | Page 3 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Jeep Equipment Updates

Discussion in 'Mopar / FCA News' started by Ryan, Jul 7, 2020.

1. dakrt99

dakrt99 Well-Known Member

Agree. I hope this pushes Jeep to push the envelope a bit more.

UN4GTBL likes this.
  2. dakrt99

dakrt99 Well-Known Member

Even hardcore Ford guys, on other forums I post to, claim Ford is getting cheap due to lack luster profits.

3. Zagnut27

Zagnut27 Jeepaholic

The interior for my 2011 Mustang has held up remarkably well over the years. I got the premium interior, and the leather and soft-touch materials all still look pretty good...no cracks or breakdown from what I can see (and no squeaks or rattles). That being said, it was 10 years ago (I got it in May 2010). Ford, as Ford is known to do, fell off a cliff in the quality and durability department since then.

Of note, before I had to scrap my Liberty, the interior still looked pretty good too. The leather had some creases, but no cracks or holes. The plastics were still all intact, and really no squeaks or rattles either...despite 180k miles and being 18 years old.

As a contrast, the leather in our 2015 A3 is cracked and I see the material underneath peeking through. A more expensive product, which is not holding up nearly as well.