AF: 300/Charger and Nokian WR's | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

300/Charger and Nokian WR's

Discussion in 'New Challenger, 300, Magnum, Charger' started by JFWONE, Apr 18, 2019.

1. JFWONE

JFWONE New Member

Has anyone put them on? I run them on my current sedan but am seriously looking at a 300 or a Charger, and wondering if I can get them.

I'm a huge fan in terms of the snow/wet grip.

2. AHBGuru

AHBGuru Active Member

Yes, the All-Weather WR3 did very well in Michigan State Police tests. They have since been superceded by the WR4. Either should be available in the 225/60/18 or 245/55/18 OEM Charger Pursuit size (same overall heights).

Another option to consider is the new Goodyear Eagle Enforcer, also an All-Weather pursuit radial, and in the same sizes. Pricing is right between the RSA and UltraGrip.

General Tire is hawking their new "All-Weather" AS/Justice, as well, but it's actually another All-Season tire like the Goodyear Eagle RSA-Plus pursuit radial.

Folks get pretty confused between All-Season tires, which are realistically 3-season, and All-Weather, like the Nokians and Eagle Enforcer.

The trend towards All-Weather tires is pretty slow. Many agencies have found the Eagle Ultragrip GWS to be a very acceptable year 'round tire, particularly on the Chargers.

Advice? If you can find a steal of a deal with the WR3, WR4, or Enforcer, get 'em. Otherwise, run the Eagle Ultragrip GWS.