AF: 300 Interior Door Panels | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

300 Interior Door Panels

Discussion in 'New Challenger, 300, Magnum, Charger' started by eigib56, Aug 3, 2020.

1. eigib56

eigib56 Well-Known Member

On my '16 300, the interior door panels have begun to warp. Its the top edge, just at the window glass. Anyone else experiencing this? Anything to be done short of replacement? That's what the dealer says need to happen, but I'm sure that's pretty pricey. Not really hurting anything, it just looks unsightly. Not something one wants to see on a luxury car.

2. somber

somber 370,000 miles

Yes, that happened on my 2017 300C, and on my 2015 Charger. Same place on both, just below the glass on passenger side door panel. At least one other Allpar member experienced this on their Charger, also.

3. sickboy

sickboy Well-Known Member

I’ve been after this a short while now, and the dealer quoted me at $184 for one side and 189 for the other. As absurd as it sounds, I find that reasonable for door cards. As discussed on another forum, buying new cards would probably have the same problem in a few years.
    I am planning a diy repair with contact adhesive in the fall or winter, when the car is off the road. Hopefully it will be a reasonably quick fix for $5 worth of glue. My only real concern is laying down the material in the exact place. If I were working with something oversized that can be trimmed, I’d feel better. Also, I’m guessing the material is warped.
    Sooooo, I will happily post my result.
    Best of luck eigib56