AF: 64 Valiant Convertible parts available | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

64 Valiant Convertible parts available

Discussion in 'A Body: Duster, Valiant, Dart, etc' started by ksilva, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ksilva

ksilva Member

I've been inactive for several years (long story). I no longer own my slant 6 - 64 Plymouth Valiant convertible. It was sold years ago to a Chrysler dealer in Indiana for their showroom. I have a mix of a few parts that perhaps someone can use, including a set of hubcaps, some valves, and other odds & ends. I'd like to find them a new home. I'll be taking some photos today. Any suggestions on where the best places I can list them?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Bakersville, NC

2. ksilva

ksilva Member

Here's a photo of a mix of parts I have for my 64 Valiant Convertible, sold years ago. Just now getting to the downsizing stage. There are 5 hubcaps, a side view mirror, various engine parts including some valve tappets, bearings, etc, and some other miscellaneous items. I'm not looking to make a lot of $$; just looking for a new home, especially someone who might want to take the whole collection. Engine is a 225 Slant 6. I live in western NC. Can send additional and more detailed photos as requested.

Attached Files:

3. Scrounge

Scrounge Got parts?

Someone might contact saltydog and see if any of these will work on his '64 Signet.